Sylvia D. Reyes
16127 Samoa Way Houston, TX. 77053
To work in a community oriented company to achieve a position of promoting excellent client relationships to ensure the greatest profitability and growth for all.
- Bi-lingual (fluent English and Spanish)
- Contract Negotiations
- Management skills
- Public Speaker (Radio, seminars, counseling)
- Residential Property management
- Results oriented/Planner
- Team builder
Home Ownership Counselor
closer for Integrity signers.
Million dollar producer
USA Asset Group – Residential real estate sales (2006-2009)
Tejano Center for Community Concerns – Marketing and counseling for first time home buyers (2008)
Uplift Fourth Ward – Reverse mortgage counseling (2009)
Coytrecan Properties – Residential real estate sales (2008)
Inmoptions USA International Real Estate – International real estate sales (2008-2009)
City of Houston down payment assistance department (2008)
Larus Builders – Property management (2008-2009)
Sentinel homes- Property management(2008-2009
Mildred Holeman Realty– April 2012 to present.
Closer for Integrity signers since 2010.
- Neighborworks America – Home ownership counseling (2007)
- Neighborworks America – Reverse mortgage counseling (2009)
- Residential, commercial, international real estate
- Texas Affordable Housing Specialist (2009)
Westbury High School graduate (1989)
Houston Community College (1991-1993)
Champions Real Estate School (2006-2009)
Microsoft Office Professional
- City of Houston Foreclosure Task Force (2009)
- Houston Real Estate Association – Women’s Council